Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Personal Experience Of Trading Forex


This would be a great pleasure for me to share my experience of forex on with you .I am trading forex for last two years. I spent 8 hours a day with including 4-5 hours of analyzing forex trends and patterns and what I learned is really priceless.
These past two years gave a new direction to my life. Most of the people even don’t have any Idea about forex. You would be surprised to know that 90% of investors and traders are wasting their time and money as well. But what about the rest 10%, they are trading stocks and foreign currencies for profit only. Then what is the difference between those two kind of traders, one who loses every time and the other who keeps on increasing their wealth from the same source. Its just the knowledge, experience, believe and their attitude. These are the factors which separate them from the crowd .I am also trading forex for part time income and in future trying to trade it fulltime. As slowly I am getting confidence of what I am doing.
         When I started two years back I lost 100$ within 4 days of trading with my first Forex account. The reason was the insufficient knowledge of Forex. But it gave me a different angle to think. I thought that if I can lost 100 $ within four days it means that there may be a day when I can earn 100 $ in four days too when odds are in my favour. And from that day I never turned back I started searching for the right things and played hit and trail with many strategies to learn to earn profits from the market. But all this I tried with Demo accounts.
After one and a half year I opened a real account with a good broker. You will be surprised to know that for past six months I have been able to get average 20% profit per month on my equity (capital) .This seems to be small but you will be surprised to know that If I am able to get it consistently than it can make me a millionaire within 5 years starting from 500$ only. As getting 20% per month simply means that I can double my equity at each five month.  You can see the simple calculation below:
Starting Equity= 500$ (8 NOV 2010)
after 5 months=1000$ (mission accomplished 28 April 2011)

after 10 months =2000$ (target , 30 sep 2011, work in progress. )
after 15 months =4000$
after 20 months =8000$
after 25 months =16000$
after 30 months =32000$
after 35 months =64000$
after 40 months =128000$
after 45 months =256000$
after 50 months =512000$
after 55 months =1024000$
after 60 months =2048000$
   Knowledge is the key to success, and even fate can be changed by believe and hard work. I started believing this thing two years ago and never turned back. And now my destiny seems to be very close to me. Dear friend you can also get rich if you believe you can. And Forex trading will be a child play for you starts learning the things. And starting from the beginning I will make you all the tools needed to be a professional trader at single platform. If you are really hungry for the riches then I will feed you to the best of my knowledge. Forex can reward you with a great wealth but don’t forget that forex is a very risky as well. No one, not even I can provide you guarantee for the profits from the forex but I can assure you If you believe yourself then you should start learning the things, only good knowledge of trends and market moves can provide you with the same. And I am here to make you learn technical as well as fundamental analysis of Forex.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

great. i look forward to ur posts. thanks!

VIRENDRA SINGH DHAKAD said...

You are most welocme here... Very soon I will reveal my trading strategies wich can give you 100% profit.. so till then, prepare yourself with the basics

impianrealiti said...

Hi Traders, Latest Launched 2011!

"Extreme Day Trading "

Check out this amazing new strategy for
Forex and Stocks!

It Works! Watch this video here for proof:

http://tinyurl.com/3we4due

Best regards,

Janet.N

VIRENDRA SINGH DHAKAD said...

it is not that good, I watched it, but seems not to produce that much results

Philby said...

Thanks for sharing!
Happy Trading.
Hopefully we can help each other out.
I've looked into EA creation for a few months but seems too difficult too make one that works well in all market conditions.
Trends seem to change often at the start of the month yes?

VIRENDRA SINGH DHAKAD said...

I have developed a strategy with Moving Averages which requires a confirmation of trend lines only, and by that strategy only , you will be able to get 500-800 pips per month in profit. that is what I am working on. I am still trying to enhance it to work on all time frames, till now it gives perfect results on 1H chart

Philby said...

well done, doesn't require much of a trend then?
i've gone back to concentrating on manual trading for the time being, think the external references like USD index, stocks, commodities, options expiry, interest rates, news & correlations help a bit in picking winners over losers. CAD / CHF has been trending nicely i see. GBP / NZD looking a bit stretched.

arun said...

Hi SHAILENDRA ,
Good website.I am from India.Do you know whether it is legal in India to make money from forex-markets ? .What payment method do u use for deposit & withdrawal ?

VIRENDRA SINGH DHAKAD said...

@Phipby: dear friend, I have been trading for last 1.5 year and gave a hit and trial to hundreds of strategies, out of those I picked few which are profit making in all market conditions. If you will focus on 3-4 currency pairs, that will boom your equity, I mainly trade eurusd, gbpusd,eurchf,chfjpy,usdchf, leaving the rest of all only for breakouts.

VIRENDRA SINGH DHAKAD said...

@arun: Dear arun, you would be glad to know that forex trading is allowed in india. but reserve bank of India has set a deposit limit of 25000$ in a year, to any of the foreign bank by an individual indian. But remember it is not banned in India . You can trade forex for better earnings,but dont ignore the risk too. I pay through credit card in dollars. and when we withdraw the money, it is returned to the same credit card by providing the supporting documents.

arun said...

thanks SHAILENDRA :-).

Send Money Abroad said...

Trading foreign exchange is risky and may not be suitable for everyone. Because everyone think that if they invest a money but can not be afford for any loss.