Saturday, June 25, 2011

Is Forex a Scam?

This is a very general question which many people ask about forex. Most of the new traders are confused about the word forex.I don't know why? but they keep on asking silly questions about forex.
  My dear friends, I ensure you that forex or foreign exchange is
not a scam at all. Forex is a genuine way of trading the currencies. Forex is an OTC ( over the counter sale) market. Here total volume of 1.9 trillion dollars is traded every day. This is a very volatile but interesting market. If you make yourself familiar to trends, then profits start to come to your pocket. Forex is nothing but the exchange of one currency in terms of other. And in forex market it is done online through a forex broker. I am trading forex for last two years. So choose your broker and start trading. For any query you can leave your comment below, I am always here to take care of yours.I wish you happy forex trading.

No comments: